4/25/2018

Cheap Palettes -- e.l.f. NYX Revolution Makeup

Sale Price$10.00

When I was younger I usually bought either Bright or Dark shades.
I felt it wasn't 'worth the $$' if it was neutral or muted.
Now I know for the regular Non-makeup obsessed woman,
muted tones: tan, mauve, grey, ochre etc. are easy to apply messily
& look great.


e.l.f. - MATTE SHADOW, BROW & LINER PALETTE
Sale Price$12.00

I also choose Matte shades over shimmery ones these days
and just leave the shimmer stuff for the face, not the lids.
(But I've included a palette w/ both below)


e.l.f. - LITTLE BLACK BEAUTY BOOK SET
$10.00






$ 10.00




Revolution Makeup - Life On The Dance Floor Sparklers Palette

$15.00







Revolution Makeup - 
$7.00

Grey eyeshadow is also great when used on most brows.
Browns seem too harsh unless your hair is very dark.