2/29/2016

Just Can't Get Enough--☞ Marc Jacobs Accessories


spring 2016


Geometric Sunglasses $375.00

Charms and Trinkets Large Zip Pouch
$590.00



Charms and Trinkets Leather Shoulder Bag
$950.00

CHECK OUT all the cool junk attached to these bags!





Snake Embellished Wingman Shopping Bag $900

I like the red hand (also found on his current bracelets) & full moon best




Snapshot Colorblock Saffiano Small Camera Bag
$295.00

Cool vintagey U.S. flag 'guitar' strap




amazing pill bottle embroidery!!




Neoprene 13" Commuter Case
$125.00

I included this because I've got Tech Accessories on the brain right now. I want to buy tech stuff I actually like using beyond pure function. Hard to find. Working on a post re: this search.


Gold Piping Swimsuit
Detailshttp://www.marcjacobs.com/gold-piping-swimsuit/W10080.html
$103.00


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be a jerk