BCBG Maz Azria
- Lace dress w/ leather harness worn over top & platform pumps w/ wide ankle strap
- sequined, textured sleeveless dress & mesh, belted, polka dot cardigan.
Platform Mary Janes and fringed handbag
- croc embossed leather v-neck tshirt & matching shorts. Fingerless gloves.
- powder blue silk pencil skirt, oversized safari shirt w/ lapel, open toe ankle boots w/ fabric ankle ties
- cutout crop top, hi-waisted textured, cutout pencil skirt, calf-strap sandals
Quite hard to decide, but this was the most wearable + interesting
- Deep V, embellished oversized vest w/ leather trim, navy leather leggings & matching pumps
The collar is slightly too wide/70's for my taste, but I like the concept
- Silk blouse w/ sheer insets, bell sleeves & wide cuffs. Hi-waisted a-line mini skirt w/ wide yoke
There were a lot more fantastical creations, but this one has the 80's shoulder-showing, sweetheart neckline & cinched waist that would look awesome w/ a hefty gold necklace
Alexander McQueen by Sarah Burton
- mirror bead top & white thread embroidered slacks w/ front slits. Patent mesh, platform booties
Surface to Air
- printed Bomber jacket, slight sheen leggings, cross-front heels
Simple, but I like the fresh take on acidwash w/ beige and baby blue 'tie-dye'
- embellished minidress w/ metal studs, beads, & lacing
- magenta mesh shell & pants w/ matching oversize bag
shiny rubberized lace on mesh w/ metal chain neckline